E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, October 4, 2010

Stepping up to the challenge...

I've been struggling with creating and sticking to my budget. It seems that I always have more money coming out than I do coming in (as Dave Ramsey would say, I have more month left at the end of the money!). I know, I'm not alone in that feeling. Well, one of the bloggers I follow, Spuds, set up a challenge for his readers and being the person I am, I've stepped up to that challenge.

Basically, he is challenging people to reduce their budgeted grocery amount and give more to a food bank. That is a great idea and this might be the kick in the pants that I need to get motivated. So, in order to achieve this goal, I've signed up for E-MEALZ. This is a great sight that gives you menu plans and approximately how much it's going to cost. I've signed up for the family of 2 and today will be my first shopping trip.

So, I'm stepping up to the challenge and we'll see how it goes. I am going to make this work!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment