E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Random musings of a Single Mom

Drew has lost his two front teeth!!!!!
He's SUCH a cutie!!!

I went to sign Drew up for Spring baseball last night.
Drew: Ahhh.....back to my baseball fields.  I love this place!
(remember, he only started playing in the fall!! :-) Love that kid!)
 
Drew: Momma, I know how to fix the tire.
Me: How?
Drew: Just pull the nail and put duct tape on it.
(I wonder if he's been watching Mythbusters?)

Me: Drew, you need to clean your playroom.
Drew: Will you help me?
Me: We will see.
Drew: But Momma, I've been helping you with the vacuuming. It's only right that you help me with the playroom.
(insert rolling my eyes here!)

Drew: Momma, I want the Texas Tech sock monkey.  I've ALWAYS wanted one on those.
Me: Seriously?  I've never heard you talk about that.
Drew: Momma, I don't tell you everything I want, just most of the stuff I want.
(OH MY GOSH, I'm in TROUBLE!)

Me: Drew, we need to practice your spelling words.
Drew: Spelling is stupid.
Me: It's not stupid. It's an important skill that we need.
Drew: Momma, I don't need to spell, that's why I have computers.  They tell me everything.
(Again, think I'm in trouble!)

Drew is all excited about playing baseball again.  I'm thrilled that he's loving it!  Of course, everyone tells me that Spring baseball is way more intense than Fall baseball, so I guess I'll be living at the baseball fields.  I think I need to invest in one of those cushion seats with the back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment