E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Running around, and around, and around

Howdy.

The Fall baseball season has ended.  I'm both sad and relived about that.  Sad, because Drew enjoyed baseball and I have to say, I enjoyed watching him play.  Relived because baseball season makes for some hectic times!  I had a week where Drew had scouts on Monday, baseball practice Tuesday & Thursday and then a game on Saturday.  I always said I was going to be a parent that wouldn't over-schedule my child and there have been times when I felt like I did just that.  Plus, that doesn't take into account getting homework done, studying for spelling tests and getting our reading minutes in.

However, we survived and Drew is looking forward to Spring baseball and so am I!  It's great for him to have an outlet where he can run off all his energy.

He also hit his first home run!  I was so excited for him and I was cheering him on big time! (Yes, I know, I'm one of the loudest moms there.  What can I say, I get excited!)

I just love this picture of Drew!  It is so him!!!!

Well, that's about it for now. 
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment