E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Friday, August 5, 2011

7 Days & Counting!





Drew is going to be back in 7 days!  I'm so ready for that little boy to be home.  That being said, he has had a FANTASTIC time with his daddy, his cousins, grandparents and birth family and I'm so thrilled for him.  I know he is always going to remember this trip and all the adventures he's had.

He has been to Wyoming, and visited with his birth family.  He's been in Montana to see his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.  He's been or Oregon to see his great grandma, more aunts, uncles and cousins.  He's been to the coast, he's camped out, he's gone hiking and the list goes on and on. 

I think one of the highlights of the trip was the fact that his cousin gave him a BB gun.  :-)

While he was at his grandparent's house, he discovered a dirt bike in the shed.  Thankfully, it didn't run or I could just imagine him begging his daddy to let him ride that! 

I've never gone this long without being with Drew and it's been a challenge; however, this was a trip he needed to make and I wanted him to make it.  So, I've tried to use the time wisely and get some projects accomplished around the house.  Moderately successful on that! :-p

Take care everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment