E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drew-ism's, part II

Before I get in trouble from my buddy, Mindy, I'm posting!!!!!

For your entertainment, here are some more Drew-ism's:

Drew: Momma, I need a new bike.
Me: Drew, you have a perfectly good bike, already.  Why are you wanting a new one?
Drew: Momma, I don't want a new bike, I NEED a new bike.
Me: Sorry, Drew.  It's not happening.

Drew: Momma, can I tell you something?
Me: Sure, anything...
Drew: I think the reason I'm not paying attention at school is that I had too long of a break
Me: Oh really, you don't think you could pay attention if you worked at it?
Drew: No, I think I just need to get back in the swing of school.
Me: So, what you're saying is that we will need to keep working on stuff this summer, so you don't have to get back in the swing of things when you start first grade?
Drew: Well, maybe we could take some breaks and I'll work really hard when school starts.

Should I be impressed with his reasoning skills or worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment