E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home makeover

I have slowly been working on my house for the past two years.  My friends, Mindy and Brenda came over on Monday and we did a LOT of work on my house.  I am trying to take advantage of my time off and to keep busy while Drew is in Montant (BTW, his adventure there is going to be another blog post!).

I had already done a couple of things.  Also, thanks to some great friends, I got an amazing deal on a couple pieces of new furntiture.  I got a new entertainment center/tv/armoire for my house.  The entertainment center is what I have always wanted....I can close it up and hide the electronics.

Isn't it AWESOME!!!!!

I moved my old entertainment center to Drew's playroom and I also moved the Wii into that room.  That way, he can play anytime he wants to.

Well, on Monday, Mindy, Brenda and I CLEANED, organized and arranged.  Here are some pics....


Drew's room...before



Drew's room after!


My living room.....I LOVE this wall...thanks, Mindy.


My other favorite wall....my cross wall!

Here is the armoire that my friend gave me.  I LOVE IT!!!

Well, that's the update for now.  It feels great getting all of this accomplished!


No comments:

Post a Comment