E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, August 9, 2010

Random musings...

There are a few blogs that I following regularly (ok, maybe obsessive is a better word). The first one is by a single mom of 6, Mom2my6pack. She is hysterical!! She also has a book out and I keep thinking, if I send my copy to her, would she sign it for me?? Anyway, she has now gotten me hooked on this other blogger, Spuds, and he's a single dad of 6. (BTW, they are friends!) I've been reading stuff from both of them and it really makes me feel like I can do this. I mean, I only have 1 kid, they have 6, EACH!!! Anyway...check them out...like I said, you'll laugh so hard you'll cry!

My other favorite blogger is my buddy, Mindy. She is the one that did my awesome banner for me and she has watched Drew on several occasions. She also takes great pictures...she's done pictures for me last year and I'm going to have her do some again later this year.

Just thought I would share!!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment