E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, August 5, 2010

9 days and counting...


Drew is going to be home next Saturday....9 days and counting! I am so ready for that little guy to be home, but I'm also thrilled that he's had such a great time with his daddy. I can't believe that he'll be back in kindergarten in about two weeks...where has the summer gone??



I have used the time to accomplish some major projects around the house...and I'm still not done. I've been going through closets, cabinets, etc. cleaning out stuff and getting rid of a ton of stuff. You know, it is embarrassing all the crap that I've accumulated over the years. Of course, some stuff is easier to donate than other stuff. My dad recently gave me a couple of trash bags full of some of my mom's stuff and I've been avoiding working on the closet that stuff is in. I don't want to get rid of it, because it was my mom's, but on the other hand, it's not doing anyone any good sitting at the bottom of my closet. I know my mom would want someone to get some good use out of it. I know the right opportunity will come up for that one.

That's it for this one. God Bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment