E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PT Cruiser adventures

In 2008, I bought a 2007 PT Chrysler.  When I bought the car, I was excited.  It was cool!! 

Well, that excitement as turned into major frustration and an expensive headache!

In less than three years, I've had to replace the AC Compressor twice (technically three times, but the last time was due to the fact that the second compressor installed was faulty and basically came apart)!  I've also had to replace the cooling fan twice. On Saturday, the transmission went out.  I was simply driving the car and surprise....it goes OUT! 

This isn't all that I've had to replace or fix either.  I mean seriously.  I've NEVER had a car that has had so many problems as this one.  If I had bought it new, I would so be filling a lemon claim on it. 

Drew's suggestion of fixing the car was to take a hammer to it.  I have to tell you, it was tempting to take his advice.

Thanks to some wonderful friends, I'm going to get the stupid (I tell Drew not to say stupid, so I better stop saying it as well!) crazy thing fixed. Once it's "driving," I'm going to try to trade it in.  I still owe on it and I have no idea what will happen, but you never know until you try. 

Anyway, my new motto:
"Just say NO to Chrysler!"

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment