E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Conversations.....

You know, if someone was eavesdropping on my conversations with Drew, one of two things would happen.....1) wonder what the heck was going on.... or 2) laugh so hard they would miss the rest of the conversation.

Take, for example, our conversation last night, while I was trying to get him in the tub....

Me: Drew, you need to get in the tub.
Drew: Wait, mommy, I need to go potty. I've gots lots of poop that needs to come out.
Me: Oh, you do?
Drew: Yes, I've been eating and eating and the poop has gone all through my body getting all the rest of the poop and now it needs to come out. But, why do I pee when I'm trying to poop??

Then we're off and running on peeing.

Life is never dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment