E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1st Grade Program

Hi everyone!  I'm back!! Sorry for the delay in blogging, but life has totally gotten away from me, like it has for so many people.

Drew recently had his 1st Grade program and I LOVED it!!!  It was so much fun watching him and all the other kiddos.  They are so stinkin' cute!!!

I have some pictures I'm sharing.  Sorry that some of them aren't the best, but I have a new iPhone and I'm still learning!


Drew was a policeman in the first skit!  Again, SO CUTE!!!!

In another skit, he was able to play the bells and he was so excited about that.  He talked and talked about that!

I can't believe that next Thursday is his last day in 1st Grade.  Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that we were driving to Wyoming to meet him and bring him home.  

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment