E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, July 5, 2010

Life, take 2

I've looked over my last blog entry and boy, was it a little depressing. However, there are times when that is exactly how I feel and I'm trying not to apologize for my feelings any more. I've started reading several blogs/pages and they all say the same thing, you need to be honest with yourself. Sometimes, I just put a smile on my face and pretend everything is ok, because that is easier than dealing with the issues. But, that is not a realistic way to go through life.

Anyway, on a lighter note, we had a birthday party for Drew this past Friday and boy, was it a hoot. That little guy is something, let me tell you. I am so blessed to have him in my life and to have the opportunity to be a parent. It's amazing. Of course, I know my mother is up in heaven laughing hysterically at the things I'm going through with Drew. She always said revenge would be grandkids. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment