E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family

I found out on Saturday that Drew's birth parents are expecting a baby.  Shassidy (Drew's birth mother) called me and I could tell that she had something exciting to tell me.  I'm so happy for them and I can't wait to meet the newest member of our family.

When we adopted Drew, we were not only were blessed with a new son, but with an entire family.  Shassidy's parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles welcomed us and made us feel a part of the family.  I've since been talking to Robby's mom as well.  It's a pretty amazing experience. They all wish me a Happy Mother's Day and Judy, (Shassidy's mom), refers to me as her daughter.  Drew thinks he's pretty special, with having a mom and a birth mom (not to mention a dad and a birth dad!), and I tend to agree with him...he is pretty special.

I am so Blessed to have my son and the family in my life!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment